hmm ? :')


hmm .. i do all of thiss because i love you so muchh .. i want you happy .. i know , that you love her so muchh .. has long you waiting for her , and now is a right time for you to get her ...and she also like you , she happy with you .. I'm happy because she smile with happiness with you .. :') she is more better than me ..she is your love and she can love you more than me .. i know you will happy with her .. and now , i want we to stop our relationship at here .. because i want you to start a new life with her .. :') i don't want to disturb your relationship with her .. I'll go far ,far, away from you .. I'll pray the best for your life .. don't worry about me anymore .. I'll start a new life without anyone .. and be my self , that no body know who I'm again .. I'll change to a new WAWA .. i want you go on with your new life's ..i just want to say thank you for everything you did to me .. thanks so much cause give me a sweet memories .. lastly , i want you to know something ... that ILOVEYOUSOMUCH! to forget me , it's up to you .. to forget our memorize it's up to you .. but i never and ever forget all of our memorize..   :)) 
IF YOU HAPPY I WILL TOO :')eventhough its not me beside you :')